Home / Programs & Activities
- Small Mammal & Tick Habitat Preference: Predicting Lyme Disease Risk
- Emerald Ash Borer Invasion: Potential Consequences for the Vassar Ecological Preserve
- Climate Change and White-Tailed Deer Impacts on the Function of Northern Temperate Forest
- Exotic Earthworms or Overabundant White-Tailed Deer: Who is driving this ecosystem?
- Land use control of invertebrate communities and decomposition
- Seed Predation and Forest Regeneration in a Second Growth Forest
- Mapping Oriental Bittersweet to Prioritize Management Decisions
- 50 Years Later: A comparative study of currently farmed and old-field soils at the Vassar Farm
- The Potential Effect of the Emerald Ash Borer on the Vassar Ecological Preserve
Long Term Research and Demonstration Areas
- Effects of Alliaria petiolata on the understory of an eastern deciduous forest.
- Trophic Implications of Plant Invasions (TIPI)
- Mist Netting on the Vassar Farm
- Effectiveness of artificial nest structures for detecting and monitoring Northern Saw-whet Owls at Vassar Farm
- Environmental Stress, Nutrition, & Tadpole Development